Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Humor from The Bug


Happy Humpday! Today's card is for Humor Me Wednesday over at Bugaboo's Catch The Bug! 
I have used JJ to celebrate the Silly Holiday - Be Late For Something Day Sept. 5th. Sorry if it is a bit cheeky, but I just thought it was cute. I have a Great Niece due in the NEAR future, and thought of her Momma....LOL.
I'd like to add this to these challenges:
Stampotique - Lots of Layers
Joanna Sheen - Pretty In Pink
Please be sure to pop in and see the rest of the Design Team's GREAT Humorous Cards!

4 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Love all the layering going on in your card!! Color palette is awesome! My favorite part? The humor! ;-)

Sue said...

Fabulous card, I love the image and gorgeous papers.
Thank you for taking part in the Joanna Sheen Challenge
Sue xx

Jane Wetzel said...

cute! glad u joined us at the stampotique blog

Nicola Jayne Saul said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at the Joanna Sheen Challenge, Nicola X