Sunday, April 8, 2012

Colorful Challenge


Happy Easter!!  This week at Come and Get It Challenges,we are celebrating our 1st Anniversary and Cindy is hosting a Color Challenge.  Our color palette this week is Soft Plum, Soft Aqua, and Soft Olive. They work SO beautifully together! I dug out my old SU set Priceless. It makes such a light, whimsical card....
We also have a Design Team Call going on this week at Come and Get It, so we would LOVE to have you join us in our challenge, and if you are interested, to join our DT Call!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope you are enjoying this Blessed Easter Sunday!

Rubber Hugs,
Julie

3 comments:

* Shell B.* said...

Wonder simple card Julie, the priceless set is an old favorite of mine too!
You need to enter it into Crafty Catz Challenge too!

Shell~Alaska♥

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Beautiful card Julie, I love what you did with my colors. Great card, and a wonderful set, will have to get it out and play with it again.
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Love your card. I might have to scrap-lift that design for one of my card classes.LOL. It is very pretty.