Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Witchy-ween

I just LOVE this little witch~ Since we have a Halloween Challenge over at Come and Get It Challenges this week, I thought I would get her out and color her up.
There are SEVERAL other challenges out there this week that I can add my card into:



Bling It On - No Patterned Papers
Corrosive - Purple plus one
I Did It Creations - Halloween
Tuesday Throwdown - Halloween

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope your week ends wonderfully!

Rubber Hugs,
Julie

4 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

This is a cutie! The image is cute and love all the spider webs in the corner. Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Purple Passion Challenge Blog!

Unknown said...

Great spider webs. Thanks for joining in on this week's Tuesday Throwdown!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! That is the cutest witch!! ;) Thanks so much for joining with us at the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge this week!! Hope you will join us again! *Vicki* - Oct GDT

Laney said...

Super cute card hun!!
thanks for joining us at Bling it on this time hope to see you next time too
hugs
laney