Monday, August 2, 2010

Some Monday Mojo

Yup, I am back again today...GASP! I am truly trying to get back into blogging on a regular basis, because I really DO love it!
This little ditty is my submission for today's Mojo Monday Challenge. I really enjoyed this one...and I can't believe I didn't stamp AT ALL!!
This is done all with DP from the DCWV Linen Closet Stack. I wanted to use the flowers in the 3rd layer SO BAD, but was having trouble finding a stamped image I liked with it, so I punched a circle from it and made it the focal point! It is hard to see in the picture, but the large flower and leaves are popped up for a little 3D look.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! See you again, tomorrow~

Rubber Hugs,
Julie

4 comments:

Heather P. said...

This is gorgeous... LOVE the colors! :)

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Julie,
This is awesome. Beautiful papers and the large flower you made is fantastic.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Dori Shelton said...

I agree! It's gorgeous. The colors are wonderful and I really like the paper you used.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just beautiful! Love those aqua flowers.