Monday, January 25, 2010

Back to Posting...

My last post was HAPPY NEW YEAR!....well, so far, not for me. I lost my beloved Mother on Jan. 14th. She was hospitalized on Jan. 5th and never came home. As many know, she has been suffering for over 4 years with severe emphezema. She has now gone home into the arms of God, and no longer fights for her next breath. I miss her horribly-that is the selfish me, but the daughter who loves her is happy she no longer has to suffer here on earth.
This card was made as a special Thank You for some friends who showed so much love and compassion in the past few weeks.
I hope to get some more made this week, and will share here on my blog. Thanks so much for stopping by...
Hugs,
Julie

1 comment:

Joani McDonald said...

Oh Julie, I am so very sorry. I do understand about the next breath thing ~ Mom still wont quit and it does not help her COPD.

Please know that I will keep you and your family in my prayers. I will be thinking of you.

Take care dear friend ~ Hugs...
Joani