Sunday, November 8, 2009

I've Been Away TOO LONG....


Life has its ways of getting in the way of creativity, and mine took over for a while! Well, the creativity has returned and I actually made a card today! This is using LAST week's Mojo Monday Sketch. The stamp set I used is one from TAC called Snowman Nativity. I just LOVE each of these adorable little guys depicting the Holy Night. And the sentiments are all Bible passages...really a neat set!
The Snowflake PP is some I had in my stash. The big snowflake is made using a QuicKutz die...it is kinda cool, it only cuts, in this case, 1/6th of the snowflake, so you can make it as full or bare as you want. Kind of a neat design, and they work great in my Cuttlebug!
Thanks so much for stopping by! I apologize to all of my regular visitors who visited during my time away! I promise to be a better blogger...and thank goodness, cuz it 'Tis The Season..
Have a FABBY Monday...see you soon!
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

7 comments:

Shawne said...

Very soft and sparkly Julie, I love the snowflake and those sweet little snowmen!

handcraftedgreetings said...

Very cute! Glad to see that you're back.

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Julie,
Glad your back and back with a bang at that. This is gorgeous. So bright and cheery. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Linda's Crafty World said...

Love this card, but of course, I also love snowmen and collect them. TFS. Miss you on the group, hope to see you back there soon.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Darling card! Those snowmen are so cute. Thanks for playing! :)

HazelQ said...

Beautiful card Julie, I'm glad to hear that your creativity is back :P Hugs
Hazel

Kelly said...

Cute stamp and great card!