Thursday, April 23, 2009

Just Playing...


With my new SU set, Cheep Talk. Gotta love the little bird!! I stamped him and glittered him, then cut him out and mounted on dimentionals. The Branch was stamped and then glittered on the leaves. The PP is from DCWV Blossoms and Butterflies Stack. There are some adorable PP in this stack...I need to dig into it deeper!! Simple grossgrain ribbon thru an "S" clip makes a pretty little finishing touch. I used my Fiskars Border Punch for the scallops, then mounted everything on plain old white. This is one I will send to my Mom...she likes little cards she so can send HELLO's to her friends. I think this would be good for either a man or woman, so I bet she will be happy with it!

Well, attempt #2 at the STOP SMOKING QUEST!! LOL I have been smoke free for 1 day...YAY! Even though I am TOTALLY jonesing, I will NOT go get smokes!! Tomorrow will prove interesting, to say the least. Thanks to everyone who stops by and says Hi!! My counter is getting up there, so I see a BLOG CANDY in the near future!! Since I have won the mother load this past week, I need to share!! I will continue to pick little things up here and there, and when I get back from Iowa ( I am going home for my Daddy's Retirement Party on June 6) we will celebrate!!

I hope everyone has a FABBY FRIDAY!! See you all tomorrow!


Rubber Hugs,

Julie

3 comments:

Sally said...

Fabulous card. Love the soft blue color

AngelRenee said...

Oh that card it just to Tweet!

Nicki said...

Awww, this is adorable. Love the colours and the ribbon through the clip looks great. Nicki, xx.