Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Tisket, A Tasket...I Made a Little Basket



I have been entertaining teenagers all day....( 4 girls, to be exact) so I haven't accomplished too much. But I did manage to get this little basket put together. I saw this little cutie patootie on Claire's Blog. She has some of the cutest little baskets and boxes that are her OWN patterns, and she so generously shares her templates!! Go check her out!!
This was a super simple little project...using the template, I just printed onto the backside of the PP and cut it out. She even gives great tips on how to make them work smoother!! I did the blue liner using the same template, just turned it inside out...my PP was only one sided, so I had to do a liner....darn! Mine isn't anywhere near as cute as hers, but I am happy for my first attempt!
Well, as soon as the girls disperse ( goodness only knows when that will be...they have been here since dinner lastnight) I will get to work on a couple of Easter Cards I have had bright ideas for...LOL! We have a NASTY storm a'brewin', so if it gets bad, I will not be back til tomorrow!! Stay safe, and have a wonderful evening!!

Rubber Hugs,
Julie

2 comments:

Heather P. said...

Super cute, Jenny!!

Nicola said...

That basket is really cute. Well done.

Hugs
Nic