Tuesday, March 24, 2009

MojoMonday....on Tuesday...LOL!



I loveMojoMonday!! It gives me incentive to do something different and to put my creativity to the test. Wellllll....it gets me creating, at least...LOL!
This is the sketch for this week...I like things that are off-set, so this one appealed. I finished it up lastnight, and here is the card For MM#79.

I used the TAC set S.W.A.K. again!! Those who know me know I LOVE COWS!! Well, this little gal is no exception!! I thought her flowers matched the PP so perfectly!! This is another little HELLO card I will send my Mom....
It is storming here this morning....so I am off the puter! I would DIE if my puter died...LOL!! Have a great day, and I will see you all later!

Rubber Hugs,

Julie

6 comments:

Barb said...

Oh, she just looks so happy & perky, absolutely darling.

Nicki said...

That's one cute little cow! Lovely papers, like the corner you've added.

Heather P. said...

How totally adorable! :)

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Very cute indeed. I love the cow. great job Julie.
Cindy

Cardmaking Galore said...

Really cute card!

scrappyyankee said...

Adorable card. The papers you used are so pretty.

Mickey