Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy Bunny Tails....


Doesn't he have the sweetest little behind? Well, I thought so...LOL! This is a little guy from TAC's I Love Easter. I stamped him in StazOn and colored him with watercolor pencils and a blending pen. The rest is PP by The Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby. This is the Splitcoaststampers
SCS219 which I actually got to do!! The little flower brads are actually a lavendar punch with a flat-top eyelet. I like how it just finished the card off!
I really don't have alot more tonight...I am tired and gonna relax in front of the TV for a bit. ( Dunno how I can be tired, I had a nap after dinner...LOL!) Have a great evening, and I will see you all tomorrow!!

Rubber Hugs,
Julie

7 comments:

Heather P. said...

Super CUTE!! Love that adorable bunny. :)

Jenny said...

He is cute :) definitely says easter and spring to me :)

Sally said...

Cutest little bunny... Your card definitely says SPRING!

Barb said...

Loving what you did here & yes he does have a cute butt. Very nice layout & colors.

Carrie said...

Very Lovely Julie.

Nicki said...

Lovely card Julie - the papers are gorgeous, the bunny is adorable, and your little punch flowers are very sweet.

JavaMel said...

What a cute little bunny card. I'm loving the cheerful colors you used.
Mel - SBS 27