Thursday, August 28, 2008

An Old Favorite

This is one of my all time faves...again, watercolored. I love how watercolors allow for soft color or vibrant...I don't do soft well with Markers at all! I made this card for a Thinking of You for my grandma when I first moved to Arkansas. She LOVES butterflies and daisies, so this was perfect.

Well, I am off to visit blogs and SCS. I am up for some challenges, today! There is a new sketch over at Sketches {by Tamara} I wanna play with, too. Thanks to all who have visited and commented....you all have made my week!!

Rubber Hugs,
Julie

3 comments:

Giovana said...

Love all the yellow color!!!

Mamawheelie said...

I can clearly see why this is one of your favorites--it's so very beautiful! (I love butterflies!)

Joani McDonald said...

Great job Julie! I love how bright and cheery your card is!
Thumbs up!
Hugs,
Joani